Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MILAN TO LONDON
PUNKS WEAR PRADA

I am very excited to tell you about my new club night "Punks Wear Prada" in London at the Soho Revue Bar. I initially begun the night in Milan, and so I thought the name was fitting, an fun ironic take on the fashion! PWP as I abbreviate it really is a night dedicated to POP music, and when I say pop music I don't mean cheesy radio hits, I mean great songs that make you wanna dance and sing along too. After years promoting clubs, I was getting bored of how serious the club industry was becoming, and realized that ultimately what you want to happen when you go out to a club is have a few drinks and let your hair down and dance.
I run the night with my friends and PWP team, Tom Travis, Callum Turner and my boyfriend Aaron Wrigley. I met all the guys in Milan while they were modelling, and we just all got on really well, Tom begun DJ'ing weekly for PWP in Milan and this summer we thought we should launch a London party.

Punks Wear Prada is every Tuesday from 22.30 - 3.00. £3 Before 11 £5 After.

No comments: