Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sony Ericsson Mindtrip






Last Thursday night in Milan, was a lot of fun! I had been invited to open the Sony Ericsson Party In Milan with Le Charme live and after DJs Radio Marelli & Cassius! The event was held at the mega galatctic Alcatraz venue, and I was asked to arrive early for my interview for ALL Music channel, which was presented by the adorable Toni! Love that girl!

I opened my set with one of my fav Chiacago based duo's Adult and then the wonders of indie electro beats followed! After a few vodka and red bulls served by the reliable Stella at the bar Amelia, Amy and I were on one! My friend Gianluca Longo, Fashion Director of ES Magazine was in town for a Samsonite event and when that was over decided to join in on the fun, backstage became a riot, of laughter and hysterics, we had so much fun.......

On the dancefloor again, we were swinging our bodies all over the place, just a shame the night for me at to come to a sudden end as my daughter back home took ill, I heard that for some the party that night never ended, it just kept going on!

Thanks to Sony Ericsson for a fantastic night!

No comments: